Other Song

English Song

Today Exam

Today Financial Mathematic exam really die very cham...

Before the test, I was lying on my bed and accidentally fall asleep at 2.00pm. I was having a dream, a falling dream, from the interpretation of the dream, it really show that I really feel not secure with the test later at 3.30pm. Falling dream usual occur on the 1st stage of sleep, I feel so lucky with this, if this wasn't the 1st stage, I think I won't be able to wake up on time. Thank god...

Today FM exam, as predicted, really hard like hell, 1st sight to the paper already make me feel dizzy...The 3 hours really passed fast, not enough time to let me think wisely. Finished the exam at 6.30pm, all my friends comment toward the questions is hard, harder than past year question.

dying~~

Want to know more about dream interpretation? You may visit "Nice Dream"

0 位帅哥美女留言 :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers