Other Song

English Song

It's Ended

Today had been dated see yuan, sui miin, yu hom, and yow cheng to watch "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2". I have been crazy with this movie, and so wanted to watch it. I chased it from 1st episode to the last episode. To prevent the ticket from sold out, I bought the tickets using Maybank2U 1st. Thanks GOD that my Maybank still got enough money to cover the cost.

It's saturday! I had been waited this day so long, I can't wait to meet them! It's have been such a long time I didn't see them, missed them so much! This is 1st time I went out with yuhom and yow cheng. Chat quite a lot with yuhom in facebook., but in real life, really seldom chat.

Departed from my house at 10am, I didn't wish to be late, reached there by 11am precisely. Sui Miin said she at 3rd floor Old Town, since it's same floor as the cinema, so I went to collect the tickets from the counter 1st. Then I went to search for the OLD TOWN. Meet up with her, then we waited for another 3. 11.30am! Woohoo~! Prepare the mood to watch the movie!


The movie is GREAT! AWESOME! I like the ending, happy ending. The fighting scene is WOW! Some parts is funny. And one more thing is, their children are all so look like them! It's seem like really born by them. Harry's son, Ginny's daughter, Weasley's son, and nevertheless..Hermione's daughter. 





 After that, we all feel quite fulled because of the snack and the popcorn, so we decided to go to KLCC for the career fair. Walking around the career fair, quite a lots of companies and universities are there. So coincident met chee tatt there.

And then, head for the lunch! This time really feel hungry. Lunch at Pavillion by ordered the Black Pepper Chicken Rice at food court. It's so spicy because of the ginger, chilies and the black pepper. Actually all of us feel spicy. Haha...Yuhom and See Yuan's korea food also spicy. After eat, we have some chat. The whole gathering should be the most meaningful when we sit down and chat. ^^

Then began the shopping time! Thank to my past experience shopping with girls, I feel ok with it. Start to feel more and more comfortable with it. While for Yuhom, just see him keep standing outside the shop, so I keep going in and out the shop. haha..3 of us, yuhom, sui miin and me, standing outside those shops and chat. >.<"
Weird? haha...But do thank to see yuan for her shopping, giving us more time to be with and chat with.

PS : Didn't manage to have the chance to treat yuhom for meal. Aikz~

2 位帅哥美女留言 :

CYuan Liang said...

You can treat him the movie ah? But u didn't...haha =) Next round invite him again and I will not be the bulb anymore. Thanks for the great gathering, but thanks for your advice too because the dress is damn nice...hoho =)

我不再是我 said...

welcum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers