Other Song

English Song

Most Expensive Thing I Ever Bought (For Now)

Finally own my 1st car, has been talking about buying a car since few years ago. Due to proton family promotion, I decided to bought it now. If any of your father, mother or child owning a Proton car, you can enjoy 5% discount for it. Well, 5% is quite a lot for me. 

Many people might be asking why I buy Proton car instead of Perodua car? Hmm..actually it is due to a simple reason, I want a car with a large car boot, with “tail". If I go for foreign car, they will be too expensive for me. I do not wish my cash flow got tied up with the car loan.

Therefore, I bought a cheap cheap car. Just to use it to travel longer distance and go to office during rainy day. It is quite enough for me.


7 位帅哥美女留言 :

AngelicXine 梅嫚苡 said...

persona !!

AngelicXine 梅嫚苡 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AngelicXine 梅嫚苡 said...

persona not bad. i'm driving one now. more fuel consumption if compare to my viva kia. but it's a different experience driving persona

我不再是我 said...

my sis drive persona, i drove before..
I bought saga sv

AngelicXine 梅嫚苡 said...

oh? now their key is the same a ? cz i knw persona's key is like this

我不再是我 said...

I guess all proton key look similar. =)

esther said...

yeah i got car to sit liao <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers