Other Song

English Song

process of reading journal

Ok....time to read the journal. Erm...the title is "Interpersonal evaluation bias in borderline personality disorder". Nice...I can do it..be calm...be steady...

Can I skip those things??Apa tu BPD? o...borderline personality disorder..

Waliao~gt the word "ANOVA" leh~in my journal...I just learn it today in modeling stat.

AHHHHH!!! The journal so stupid lah!! I wan ki siao liao!! I wan vomit
BLOOD liao!!

I think will become personality disorder 1st before i finish reading it...

2.31pm
Again...I am losing my temper on translating the journal...ahhhh....grrr...

11.00pm
continue translating the journal, finished 1 part...1 more part to go...yeah~

1 位帅哥美女留言 :

Elynna said...

same as me....i also nearly become self-rumination.self-reflection and depression ald.....i wan to stop for a while...tonight only continue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers