Other Song

English Song

Speechless - House mate with Bad Attitude

You really don't know what to say when you met such house mate with such fxxking attitude. When I 1st notice he start keeping up all his things, then suddenly not around at home for few days. Then I text him, kindly inform him that his container is broke by rat. After that, ask is him not around these few days?

At the same day I texted him, he read the message (indicated with blue tick in whatapps), then somhow he choose to just reply me at the next day. "Oh ya actually I'm moving out sorry will clean the mess when I'm back kl", he replied. Well, it seem like he has been planned it for very long time as he start keeping up his things few days ago  Not bad...He said he found a replacement. I am okay, even is a malay. Then, as told by him, the rental for March will paid by his replacement, 1st of March, I asked him to inform me when the replacement bank in the rental to me. He replied, the replacement gave up. (Wondering, is it intentionally?)
Then goes to Friday, he coming back to clean up his things and return the key. I guess he coming very late at night, then throwing the key at the place he told me. The next morning, I took the key and checked his room and kitchen. (His room beside the kitchen) Interesting! All his boxes, shoes box, shoes, wine/alcohol bottle and etc remain unclean in the kitchen. While in his room, remains his smelly bed, bedsheets and blanket and with a big bag of plastic bag. Is this so call clean up the mess when back to KL?!

 I was so angry saw these mess and texted him.
The mess in kitchen (photo above)

Again...the message is read but with no reply....(photo below)

0 位帅哥美女留言 :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers