Other Song

English Song

Welcome to the family


Have been wanted to buy a tripod for very long time. Today actually plan to talk a walk at KLPF and take some photo but then saw tripod got promotion. Has been wondering for awhile whether should I buy it, is it really cheap? After some walk, I back to the booth and heard a group of people discussing at there, "how come that tripod so cheap?"

Then I turn to one of the table at the booth, saw only 2 tripod of that model left. I quickly told the staff that I want one, then another customer also ask for the other 1. So no more stock left except the sample. Spent RM48 for the Buffalo TRM-100 but no warranty. At that moment, don't know whether it worth to buy but from the tactile impression, feel the tripod very strong and can last for very long.

After back home, have search online for this tripod, the price ranged from RM200-RM300. Probably due to no warranty this item was selling cheap.

My next target after own the camera - An external flash! Yea~


0 位帅哥美女留言 :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers